WHAT IS THE COST OF NOT FACILITATING A SAFER WORK ENVIRONMENT, THAT IDENTIFIES SAFETY RISKS, HAZARDS AND MORE?
Discover Microsoft Dynamics AX OHS (Mining Health and Safety)
PROTECT YOUR WORKFORCE AND THE ENVIRONMENT
What if you don’t reduce or eliminate fatalities, injuries, and occupational diseases in your workforce? And what if you don’t protect the environment? Consequences can be enormous and the effect on your business can be disastrous. You can now better protect both your workforce and the environment by gathering and analysing near real-time data from several sources, turning information in to action.
How can we help you to turn information into action? OHS
What is OHS?
OHS (Occupational Health and Safety or Mining Health and Safety as some might know it) refers to health, safety and welfare of people engaged in work or employment. OHS promotes safer work environments as it identifies safety risks, hazards and precautions to name but a few related issues.
WHAT CAN RESOLVE IMMIX’ OHS SOLUTION DO FOR YOU?
Resolve Immix’ Ax OHS solution (Microsoft Dynamics AX Occupational Health and Safety or Mining Health and Safety) enables you to have a comprehensive view in to mine safety and related health issues. We provide you with access to information such as an audit register, case or incident logging tool and safety plans. These tools help create awareness and offer insight in to health and safety of your workers. Tracking and reporting regulatory compliance becomes much easier with Ax OHS. You can also leverage real-time telemetry to detect and respond to evolving threats in a more timely manner. Our advanced analytical tools allow you to drill-down into your data to understand how you can really take action to improve on the health and safety of your miners. You can even gain access to mobile applications enabling you to stay on top of these issues wherever you go.
We understand mines’ requirements, which include:
- Improved safety and health of workforce through planning
- To detect and respond more quickly and effectively to hazards
- To ensure compliance with mine safety and health regulations
- Deeper insights that allow for wise investments in new safety and health measures
- Increased levels of health and health awareness amongst workers
- Sustained worker confidence
- Maintained social licenses to continue operations
Understand your business’ OHS needs
Businesses are always under pressure to address aspects relating to Health, Safety and the Environment. It is key to understand these areas and to adhere to all relevant principles. Our solution, together with our knowledge and the industry experts in our team, will be able to help you with all of your OHS requirements. Download the OHS fact sheet to learn more about the functionality, benefits and how it can help your business.
- Reduce fatalities, injuries, and occupational diseases
- Analyse and manage water and energy consumption, and greenhouse gas emissions
- Minimize fines and losses from safety fails
- Align to formal business processes across departments, regions and legal entities