ARE YOU AT RISK OF NOT BEING COMPLIANT AND NOT TAKING ACTION ON YOUR SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITIES?
You need to accurately engage your stakeholders and be fully compliant. Discover our Stakeholder Engagement solution.
WHAT IS A STAKEHOLDER?
A stakeholder includes any person, group or organisation who is involved, affected or where they can have an effect on others by the project they plan to deliver or have undertaken. This is no different when it comes to mines, quarries, mills, plants and so forth. It is important to recognise all stakeholders in such projects and to take into account the needs of those stakeholders and to find a suitable solution for each situation as each project and its stakeholders will differ. A good stakeholder engagement strategy and system is key.
RESOLVE IMMIX’ STAKEHOLDER ENGAGEMENT SYSTEM PROVIDES THE NECESSARY FEATURES REQUIRED FOR ANY MINE OR COMMODITIES COMPANY, TO MANAGE STAKEHOLDER ENGAGEMENTS.
Download this fact sheet if you would like to learn more about our Stakeholder Engagement system, it’s key features and how it can help your business.
We understand the requirements’ mines and commodities companies face when it comes to engaging stakeholders. A key aspect of this is social licensing.
One of the biggest challenges facing mining companies is addressing what is known as “the social license to operate” – winning the buy-in from neighboring communities. While the consequences of not obtaining this social license will not always be dramatic, there is potential for serious operational disruption or even ultimate project failure. It takes substantial time, effort and resources to establish and maintain a strong license to operate and, once it is lost, it is very hard to regain. It is therefore imperative to get this right from the beginning of your project / operation.
Mining and commodities projects is something we understand and our Stakeholder Engagement system can help you throughout the life cycle of your project, which includes:
- Exploration and Feasibility
- Planning and Construction
Our Stakeholder Engagement solution can help various groups, including:
- Environmental Groups
- Vendors and Sub Contractors
- Leads to more equitable and sustainable social developments
- Eliminate time consuming task of manually managing stakeholder engagements – saves time with automated processes
- Reduce or in some instances eliminate risk exposure
- Stakeholder information is consolidated into a single view
- Compliance and contract management will be in place
- Increase in communication channels
- Increase efficiencies
- Insight into various community upliftment and shared scheme programs
- Upliftment programs statuses are reported on more quickly and efficiently
- Improved management of risks and reputation
- Opportunity to inform and educate stakeholders
If you would like to learn more about the pain points you will face if you don’t have a stakeholder engagement system in place, please download this fact sheet.
There are many aspects to consider when it comes to stakeholder engagement. With the increase in our social responsibilities, we can no longer avoid this matter. A good stakeholder engagement system has become crucial. Download this fact sheet if you would like to learn more about what is required to managing stakeholder engagements.