Field service capabilities extend Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online to provide a complete field service management solution, including service locations, customer assets, preventative maintenance, work order management, resource management, product inventory, scheduling and dispatching, mobility, collaboration, customer billing, and analytics.
How can CRM field services help you?
- Optimize your service schedule with efficient routing, resource skill matching, and reduced travel time
- Increase first time fix rates and on-time delivery performance
- Enhance real-time communication and collaboration between customer service, dispatch, field agents, and customers
The inherent features available in CRM field services include:
- Work order management – Quickly generate work orders, encompassing all of the information you need to dispatch field agents to service locations
- Schedule board and dispatch – A flexible drag-and-drop schedule board lets dispatchers assign resources and set up schedules for multiple work orders using a list or map view
- Resource management – Configure resource information to allow field services to efficiently match the best field agent to a work order based on availability, proximity to service location, and required skills
- Service locations and customer assets – Store and manage information about your customers’ service locations and serviceable customer assets.
- Preventative maintenance – Configure service agreements for your customers that will automatically generate recurring work orders to ensure equipment is properly maintained before issues occur
- Inventory management – Extend the CRM product catalogue with an inventory management system that tracks real-time inventory levels by warehouse, including mobile truck stock
- Customer billing – Completed work orders can be turned into customer invoices for customer billing
- Mobile app – The mobile app gives field techs quick and easy access to everything they need to execute a work order, including schedule information, customer contact information, turn by directions, and more