Why should your business use SMS as communication medium for your customers?
Your decision to implement a CRM system was largely based around the fact that you’re a customer centric business. Even with this though, your challenge is the fact that your customers aren’t office bound. They’re mobile, and interaction through phone calls and emails are not necessarily that efficient. Calls get cut, or are not made, important emails are automatically moved to spam or trash folders, and your customer is left reaching out to your call center, or even worse, your competitor.
This is a risk to your business, which is suitable justification to consider integrating CRM with SMS. Short Service Messages cost just a few cents to send, but could end up saving you thousands, and more importantly, keep your customer engaged and therefore happy.
98% of all SMS messages are looked at and read within an average of five minutes.
That puts SMS messaging at the top of the mobile customer engagement chain. Thanks to all the investment, and developments of messaging platforms in recent years, SMS functionality is now much easier to implement into any IT environment. It has also been bundled with a variety of related services that improve its performance in enterprise IT systems, CRM included.
This is usually an enormous upgrade to your CRM capability, but with Resolve Immix’s i-SMS solution for Microsoft Dynamics, we can have your CRM SMS enabled, in a matter of hours.
Advantages of Integrating SMS into Your CRM
SMS is a convenient and cost-effective method for sending various automated or on demand notifications to customers and staff.
Improve Customer Satisfaction
Automatically send transaction, status and fulfillment notifications. Show customers you’re on top of their business.
Increase lead conversions by adding SMS marketing capabilities to CRM.
Are you running limited time specials? SMS CRM integration allows you to combine the benefits of real-time customer engagement, with a limited time offer to increase sales.
Minimise Operating Costs
Reduce the amount of required calls by sales people, accounting and administrative staff. Adding SMS reduces the time required and call costs for your business when added to your workflows.
Your Microsoft Dynamics SMS Gateway
At Resolve Immix, utilising our i-SMS gateway, you can achieve a CRM SMS integrated solution in a matter of hours. At a cost of 20c per message, you can ensure that you reduce costs and improve sales and customer satisfaction, without the typical complex integration scenarios offered by our competitors. You also have the option to send messages worldwide. Pricing can be made available on request.
1. What is included in the standard integration?
- You can send short service messages and receive replies.
- Integration between Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 or Microsoft Dynamics 365 and i-SMS.
- The maximum length of text message that you can send is 918 characters. If you send more than 160 characters, then your message will be broken down in to chunks of 153 characters before being sent to the recipient’s handset.
- The messages sent and replies received, are tracked in Microsoft Dynamics against the customer as an activity.
- SMS to Microsoft Dynamics marketing list template.
- Worldwide sms delivery.
- Opting out option via “unsubscribe”.
2. What is excluded?
- Everything not explicitly stated above.
- Custom workflows.
3. What is the actual effort and cost required?
- We only need to build the opt out service, otherwise all other functionality stated is currently functional.
- 20 cents per sms.
- Road map includes Dynamics 365 Operations and Finance. About 40 hours of effort for each product.
4. Which CRM versions do we support?
- Standard (No set up fee).
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016, on premise and online.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365, on premise and online.
- For versions, earlier than MS Dynamics CRM 2015, we need to do an assessment of your deployment and quote accordingly.
- Videos and manuals available at no cost.
- On site or video conferencing training provided at a cost of R 7 200 per day for a maximum of 20 delegates. Excludes VAT, travel and accommodation.