Dynamics 365 is a next generation cloud service launched by Microsoft. It brings together the traditional CRM and ERP functionalities into one application, offering users a host of integrated business modules.
Dynamics 365 Modules:
LEARN MORE FROM US ABOUT DYNAMICS 365
AND HOW IT CAN HELP YOUR BUSINESS.
Decision Inc. Immix’s highly experienced Microsoft Dynamics team has a solid track record in delivering Microsoft solutions to a great range of customers across many industries. Our commitment to excellence and delivering quantifiable business outcomes is recognised in the prestigious Microsoft Partner Awards which saw us win Microsoft’s 2016 ERP Partner of the Year Award for South Africa.
DYNAMICS 365 WILL BE SPLIT IN TWO EDITIONS:
The Business Edition will be best suited for small to mid-size businesses (250 employees or less). This will be the traditional NAV system.
The Enterprise Edition will be best suited for larger organisations (with more than 250 employees). This will be the traditional Ax system.
HOW CAN IT
- Unbundling: Mix and match modules and only purchase what you need
- Brings together CRM and ERP functionalities
- Single application for multiple modules
- Empower employees
- Optimise operations
- Good security measures (built on Microsoft SQL server)
- Unified navigation (ability to use multiple modules from one application)
- Digital transformation