By using our services, you agree to comply with our Policies and Procedures, including this Acceptable Use Policy (AUP). Users of all or any Decision Inc. Immix services including the Decision Inc. Immix website are expected to use those services with respect, consideration, and in a responsible manner. Decision Inc. Immix presumes that users of all services will use common sense to determine what is considered acceptable use.
- Distribution or private or citizen information without their consent using any or all of the Decision Inc. Immix services.
- The violation of any trademarks, copyrights, or other intellectual property rights whatsoever.
- Any activity which contravenes the laws of the Republic of South Africa including but not limited to the transmission, distribution or storage of any material in violation of any applicable law or regulation is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to content that is pornographic or constitutes a legal threat. Software piracy may not be advocated, promoted or supported using any of Decision Inc. Immix’s services.
- Decision Inc. Immix reserves the right to limit or request enhancements to shared services which are customised or changed in any way by the customer, if and only if we find that those modified services adversely affect the network or performance of those shared services for other customers.
- Decision Inc. Immix prohibits the use any service for any reason other than its intended purpose or function.
- The use of any Decision Inc. Immix service in any way which contravenes the new Consumer Protection Act, 2009.
- This AUP is a guideline, and the clauses outlined herein are not exhaustive. Decision Inc. Immix reserves the right to limit or cancel services which contravene the terms laid out in this policy.
System and Network Security: violation of security may result in criminal and civil liability including, but not limited to:
- Unauthorized access, use or monitoring of any services authentication methods, security measures, data or network traffic;
- Interference with service to any user, host or network including all forms of or attempts to overload a system and denial of service attacks;
- Forging, intercepting, or altering all or of any part of and TCPIP packet;
- All forms of unsolicited mail messages, both private and commercial are forbidden. No Decision Inc. Immix service may be used to encourage or facilitate unsolicited email or spam.
- Decision Inc. Immix forbids customers to use third party services to send unsolicited emails or spam and have responses delivered or handled by any enterprise cloud service whatsoever.
- Decision Inc. Immix will have the sole discretion in determining what constitutes a breach of this Policy.
- Consequences of breach of this Policy
- When Decision Inc. Immix becomes aware of an alleged violation of its AUP (Acceptable Use Policy), Decision Inc. Immix will initiate an investigation within 5 working days. During the investigation Decision Inc. Immix may restrict Customer’s access to services. If a customer is found to have breached this policy, Decision Inc. Immix may at its sole discretion disable and/or pursue other civil action.
- Should Decision Inc. Immix determine that this policy has been breached, Decision Inc. Immix reserves the right to pursue civil action for any costs associated with the investigation of a substantiated policy violation. If such violation is a criminal offence, Decision Inc. Immix reserves the right to notify the appropriate authorities.
- Suspension of services due to violation of this Acceptable Use Policy will not be credited to the customer’s account and Decision Inc. Immix will not be liable for any damages, loss or inconvenience caused whilst the services are suspended.
- The customer will be fully liable for any fees arising from the investigation, legal or any other services required to remedy the breach of this acceptable use policy.
- Decision Inc. Immix may, at times with reasonable notice to Customers, revise or amend its current services offerings relating to price, features, traffic and storage allocation.
- Decision Inc. Immix reserves the right to add, delete, or modify anything in this Policy at any time without notice.
Please report any violation of this policy via e-mail: email@example.com