Are you able to Automate Lab workflows, Integrate instruments, and turn Samples into reliable results?
Microsoft Dynamics Ax Laboratory Information Management System (Ax LIMS) allows you to produce reliable results, quickly.
WHAT IS AX LIMS?
The primary functionality of LIMS is to store, manage and generate reports for results of tests performed on samples. This laboratory information management system assists the Laboratory, Geology and Production departments to manage samples through their analysis lifecycles. Lab users have standard processes to follow based on sample preparation practices, instruments, standards and other lab functions. Ax LIMS is highly configurable and tailored to meet the specific requirements of the Mining and Metals industry using purpose built software modules in Microsoft Dynamics AX.
How can Ax LIMS help users?
- Improves sample handling, integrated to analytical instruments and produces better quality results.
- Configures workflows for a wide range of research projects and laboratory processes.
- Issues automatic alerts and generates reports automatically.
- Promotes better business decisions based on real-time data, using dashboards with key performance indicators.
- Provides timely and accurate results internally and to regulatory agencies.
- Supports comprehensive reporting and re-sampling as required.
- Tracks sample analysis to improve data security and integrity.