WHAT IS A
Our localisation toolkit refers to the process of adapting software to meet country-specific laws or regulations. We have a Toolkit available to assist with these crucial South African business requirements. This includes: localising aspects of Microsoft Dynamics AX to include features and functionalities that address:
- Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment.
- EFT for South African banks
- Bank statement upload
- Vendor recon
B-BBEE is especially important to the South African market and is required for auditing purposes during crucial certification processes.
The following elements are audited independent of the Localisation Toolkit:
- Ownership (Code 100)
- Management Control (Code 200)
- Skills Development (Code 300)
What is our B-BBEE
module used for?
The B-BBEE module, added on to Dynamics 365, is used to provide accurate and auditable data for:
- Procurement Spend (Code 400 subset)
- Supplier- and Enterprise Development (Code 400)
- Socio-Economic Development (Code 500).
The B-BBEE module developed by Decision Inc. Immix, used along with specific setups, are focused on measuring Code 400 and Code 500 elements.
Three B-BBEE reports are available:
- Vendor Spend: Actual vendor payments linked to actual BEE status on date of payment.
- BEE Certificate expiries: List of all Certificates expiring before selected date and functionality to e-mail affected vendors.
- Exception report: Complete grid of all/selected Vendors’ BEE details.
Benefits of a
BEE allows companies to optimise their internal scorecard and improve collaborative relationships with their suppliers.
- Reduces BEE audit and verification cost
- Information is electronic from start to finish
- The purchasing process is more streamlined
- Offers visibility of current supplier BEE statuses
- With proper discipline, BEE can reduce costs
- Automatic calculation of own internal BEE scorecard
- Increases the efficiency of procurement transactions
- Errors are reduced and a clear governance and audit trail is provided
- BEE procurement is managed to the full and valuable decision making time is gained.
About our banking
Our localisation toolkit supports various different South African banking document formats as each one is different and no standardisation between the different banks exist. The features of our banking module includes EFT’s for South African banks, Vendor Recon, and Bank Statement Importing. Each of these features can be purchased and implemented individually or as a complete banking module.
About the banking
- EFT for South African banks:
Each of the major banks have multiple EFT formats. Immix have already developed the functionality for a number of these formats.
- Vendor Recon
This functionality facilitates the reconciliation of Vendor Statements against the transactions in AX. It allows users to select AX transactions and vendor invoices based on dates, marking them for inclusion in the reconciliation process and then calculates the difference between the total on the vendor statement compared to the marked transactions.Goods received but not yet invoiced transactions are also available to be marked and there is a separate section for user adjustments to be added.
- Bank Statement Import
This functionality facilitates the upload of electronic bank statements, making it available in the standard AX Bank Reconciliation process. The functionality exists to configure the upload for different layouts of the statement as different banks use different statement file layouts.
IS YOUR BUSINESS SOFTWARE A LOST TOURIST IN A STRANGE COUNTRY? A VISITOR THAT CANNOT UNDERSTAND LOCAL CUSTOMS?
Our Localisation Toolkit is now relevant to you, talking your language, clearly and understandable!