TODAY’S MANUFACTURING CHALLENGES
The ability to anticipate demand, predict potential problems and meet changing consumer needs in a profitable manner.
Change is inevitable, so a business needs easy-to-use software that can adapt quickly to industry changes.
Greater access to markets around the world means organisations need favourable locations, closer to natural resources.
Out of date legacy systems at a disadvantage in a fast-paced environment with resources spread over multiple, ageing systems.
Employees learning and manually updating multiple systems with weak functionality, leads to inefficiency and poor productivity.
Pressure to do more with less – adjusting to a fast changing environment & global market place – keep costs down and productivity up.
Control & Visibility:
Trouble dealing with complex products, long lead-times and routine processes whilst accurately estimating, judging and informing customers on order progress.
IS DYNAMICS 365 BUSINESS CENTRAL RIGHT FOR YOUR MANUFACTURING BUSINESS?
Decision Inc. Immix helps businesses, across a range of sectors, including manufacturing, to customise, to deploy and to adopt the full potential of the Microsoft Dynamic’s 365 applications.
Business without silos
Unify your business, and boost efficiency with automated tasks and workflows—all integrated within familiar Office tools like Outlook, Word, and Excel.
Achieve greater outcomes and gain a complete view of your business with connected data, business analytics, and guidance delivered by Microsoft’s leading intelligent technologies.
Solutions built to evolve
Start quickly, grow at your own pace and adapt in real time with a flexible platform that makes it easy to extend Business Central based on your changing business needs.
- Better production planning: anticipate changes in demand, supply and manufacturing capacities
- Gain better insight and understanding of the business: efficiency and cost savings
- Streamline and automate production processes
- Use and share information with vendors and suppliers
- Improve utilisation of stock and resources
- Reduce stock holding and improve customer service
- Track stock all the way through the manufacturing process including inventory control
- Control operational costs: make smarter buying decisions
- Better manage regulatory and governmental compliance