When business needs become more complex, the ability to implement additional ERP functionality is important, and so is streamlining the manufacturing process by taking advantage of a simplified manufacturing foundation.
Simplifying manufacturing requires rapid visibility into work-in-process, support for order-by-order workflow, improved order status and delivery, enhanced collaboration and automation of manufacturing processes.
It can boost operational efficiency and effectively manage production, including production orders, bills of material, supply planning, and capacity requirements planning.
Flexible processes and integrated information better equip companies to make accurate promises to customers, respond quickly to emergency requests and take advantage of new business opportunities to stay ahead of the competition.
“We are able , using the technology of D365 Business Central to help SME’s mitigate risk, have complete control and drive growth, at the fraction of the cost of large ERP implementation” – Craig Garrett, Client Partner Decision Inc.
Some of the key benefits include the following:
- Automate manufacturing processes and gain greater visibility into all aspects of your operations from order entry to production, warehouse management, and delivery.
- Provide customer with accurate information to increase the reliability of promised orders and respond quickly to customer queries about order status and delivery.
- Handle last-minute changes to manufacturing processes with multiple planning options, tracking, and interactive messaging.
- Collaborate with trading partners around the clock, manage vendors and drop shipment orders, and maintain delivery dates.
- Improve business performance from the core manufacturing operations to the bottom line with the use of strategic planning, trending, and intelligent analytics
Did you know? ERP implementations show an improvement of 16% in complete and on-time shipment.
Organisations of any size can benefit from the manufacturing capabilities in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central to streamline and optimise production and adapt quickly to changing
market demands to give customers what they want when they want it.
Dynamics 365 Business Central is an all-in-one business management solution that is easy to use and adapt, fast to implement, easy to configure cloud-based business management solution, and above all, it is affordable.
Decision Inc. Immix can help you make informed decisions with the right data across your business giving you an end-to-end view of your operations.
Accelerate and improve financial forecasts by modelling and analysing data across multiple dimensions.
Integrate. Automate. Grow your business faster with Dynamics 365 Business Central and Decision Inc. Immix.