On April 8, 2014, Microsoft will end support for the decade-old Windows XP. This means customers will no longer receive updates, including security updates, for Windows XP from Microsoft. Support of Microsoft Office 2003 will also be ending on the same date.
Why to move off XP?
- End of support from Microsoft
- Increased security
- Increased functionality
- Lack of support from ISVs and OEMs for the new applications and PC hardware
- Security and compliance issues running unsupported software
- Need to purchase custom support
- Office 2013 does not work with Windows XP
Customer Incentive for Get2Modern
Get up to 20% off. Upgrade to the new Windows and Office 365. Ask your partner about this offer. Terms and Conditions apply.
Need more info?